Welcome to Sepson
A global supplier of reliable, dependable and uncomplicated vehicle-mounted winches, Sepson is always in the forefront with competent and innovative development of world class hydraulic winches and systems for civilian and military users all over the world.
The Swedish company, founded in 1900, enjoys a market leading position in hydraulic vehicle-mounted winches used on rescue and recovery vehicles, cargo trucks, trailers and heavy equipment transporters, armoured fighting vehicles, off road vehicles, tractors, loaders and earthmovers, fire engines, high tension line stringing rigs and many other applications.
In common for these vehicles are that they are designed to operate with urgent matters in extremely tough conditions. Anywhere from the frozen tundra north of the Arctic Circle to the dusty deserts of the Australian outback, Sepson’s winches perform pulling work with safety and reliability.
Recovery winch with separate traction and wire rope storage units.
For superior performance, flexible vehicle integration and constant pulling force.
• Constant pulling force along entire wire rope length
• Flexible installation due to separate wire rope storage unit
• Compact, space-efficient traction unit
• Storage unit size defined by wire rope length only
• Low tension storage – protects wire rope from wear
• Low operation cost and long service life cycles